Spend your summer improving your game with Softball University! Come learn the game you love from those who lived it! This 8 week camp is sure to change your game. Each day we will cover all skills: Pitching, Catching, Fielding, Hitting, Strength/Conditioning. Get up early Monday through Wednesday to knock out your training, so you can enjoy the rest of your summer day! Just like the college girls do during the summer!
You can drop in and leave at any time you want or stay for all 3 hours! This is a great option for girls playing on the weekends to come in and make adjustments or beginners who want to learn the game from scratch.
- June 18 – August 8th
- Mondays, Tuesdays & Wednesdays
- 9am to Noon
- Puyallup Facility
- Professional Instruction form coaches who have/currently play college softball
- Pitching, Catching, Fielding, Hitting, Strength/Conditioning each day
- Camp T-Shirt
- Players do not need to attend all classes. And can come and go as they please.
- No Refund After June 15th
- No refunds will be issued for missed classes
- Turf Floor. Wear Tennis Shoes, Athletic Clothes
- Bring all softball gear: Bat, helmet, glove, water, etc.